Via Seating has teamed up with Cupron to create a unique copper infused mesh for several of their chairs. Copper naturally offers strong biocidal, antifungal, and antiviral properties. The use of copper mesh technology makes these seats a must have for a creating a healthy office environment. The copper mesh also offers anti-odor properties.
Via Seating’s Splash chairs are designed to accommodate a wide variety of spaces. Available in sled & swivel bases. Sled bases are various stackable options.
DescriptionSplash by designers Alberto Basagalia & Natalia Roto Nodari is a multi-faceted, sophisticated series designed to accommodate a wide variety of spaces. This mobile seating series includes high-density stacking side/guest chairs, stacking stools, light task training chairs, light task stools and high-density stacking desks. Use Splash in training rooms, stacking the chairs and desks on or off their durable, mobile carts. Use Splash in classrooms applying book racks and tablets to the chair or stool arms. Splash is a perfect light task solution, available as both a 4-star base chair or stool. Keep it classy with Splash’s various monotone shades or apply pops of color to its poly shells, optional mesh backs and optional upholstered components. Splash delivers an elegant, Italian-designer, versatile collection made perfect for a range of applications all at an economic price.
- Applications: stackable chairs, bar/counter stools, light task chairs, light task stools & a stackable desk.
- Backs: chair models are available with mesh, poly or upholstered back.
- Seats: seats are available as poly or upholstered.
- Plastic colors: poly & soft backs available in 7 colors, mesh backs available in 3 colors.
- Mesh: high-performance mesh is offered in 9 colors including natural & black Via Seating biocidal copper mesh.
- Stackable: both the sled base chairs and sled base desks are stackable on or off the optional high density stacking carts.
- Bases: sled bases & swivel bases.
- Max weight: 275 lb.
- Quick ship: 20 chairs produced in a 48 hour period.
- Warranty: 6 year warranty, 5 years for mesh.
- ANSI/BIFMA X7.1-2011 (R2016) Standard Method equivalent to CDPH Standard Method v1.1-2010 (Clean Air Gold).
- LEED – v4.1 Low Emitting Materials (Clean Air Gold).
- Living Building Challenge (LBC) – Imperative 08 (Clean Air Gold).
- WELL – Feature 04 – VOC Reduction (Clean Air Gold).