Office Furniture Design & Procurement Services
The Bay Area’s Furniture Project Management Team
MB Contract Furniture’s goal goes beyond putting furniture in your office. Anyone can open a furniture catalog, select desks, and fill up an empty space. But doing that skips over the important elements of branding and identity, especially when up against time and budget. That’s why MB Contract Furniture kicks off client relationships with questions, not catalogs. From there, it’s a combination of your answers and ideas, collaboration with your staff, and working with a team of architects and contractors to bring your vision to life.
Overview & Service Capabilities
Established in 1995, MB Contract Furniture is an independent furniture dealership located in Concord, California, dedicated to hands-on customer service and unwavering attention to detail.
We provide space planning, design, furniture specification, project management, refurbishing, cleaning, moving, delivery, assembly, installation, reconfiguration, customer storage, and service with a strong focus on ergonomic and sustainable solutions.
Whatever your furniture needs — modular and movable office systems, seating, tables, workstations, ergonomic furnishings – MB Contract Furniture offers all the commercial interior options needed for a successful and economical project for businesses from the greater San Francisco to Sacramento areas.
We are a resourceful and versatile company, which has proven helpful in adapting to the needs and processes of our clients.
In addition to our administrative staff, project/account management team, service technicians, we have many product and service partnerships covering a wide geographic area, diverse skillsets, and a broad range of styles and applications – all of them founded on relationships that span decades.
Based on our performance surveys, the partnerships we form with our customers have been successful, and we hope the information we have provided herein will substantiate this.
Summary of Services
We offer furniture products that reflect your corporate culture
- Open Plan Solutions
- Collaborative Workspaces
- Private Office Spaces and Desking solutions
- Conference and Training Environments
- Healthy Office Solutions
Furniture Dealer Services:
- Technical Services: Includes furniture specification and inventory services, consulting, and furniture specifications. No architectural services.
- Design Services: Beyond the technical services, which includes space planning, interior finishes (paint, carpet, and other interior finishes). No architectural services
- Furniture Based Project Management: Site supervision to organize and coordinate installation services. Includes off site time required to prepare and manage jobs.
- Warehouse, Delivery and Moving Services: Labor to receive and pull product. Includes all labor to receive, stage, and deliver and move customer products and storage.
- Installation and Assembly Charges: Labor to assemble and install furniture on site or in the warehouse.
- Cleaning Services: Upholstery and panel cleaning
- Refinishing and Modification Services: Remanufacturing of client own goods, reupholstery of seating
- Customer Storage: Let us store your surplus furniture and equipment
When everything comes together, the result is a workspace that’s much more than a place to sit down and get work done. It’s a space that instantly says who you are and what you do.
- As a brand: Your workspace is the living embodiment of your brand. When done correctly, colors, textures, and other visual elements come together to show visitors your identity the moment they set eyes upon it.
- As a team: What type of company culture do you want? Collaboration spaces? Private offices? Modernized cubicle partitions? By addressing how your team functions, your workspace can be built to optimize communication, efficiency, and comfort.
- As a company: From ergonomics to green-friendly uses of hardware, the philosophy behind your brand is palpable in an office environment. This addresses both recruitment and retention while demonstrating commitment to employee satisfaction.
Let’s Solve Your Furniture Problems
MB Contract Furniture can interface at any step in the process with a business of any size. All you have to do is tell us what your project entails, whether it’s a culture change, relocation, densification, technical enhancement, or refurbishment. Start your conversation by getting in touch with the team at MB Contract Furniture.